An Experiement in trying to simplify my life



Sunday, February 7, 2016

Another Lets Play inspired page

I just kept digging through my old scrapbooking supplies because I was so inspired by A Colorful Journey. I don't generally do "pink" or "hearts" but it all seemed right.

Materials Used:
Red Smooch spray
Faber-Castell gelatos
Mister
Heart Stencil
Baby wipe
Dylusions number stencil
Liquetex glass beads medium
Iridescent glitter


The bottle of smooch I bought years ago and couldn't get it to spray right. So I tossed it in a drawer and forgot about it. We'll I got it working and spritzed the page. Then scribbled some bright pink gelatos at the top of the page. Spritzed a little water and used my fingers to activate the gelatos into a wash. I tipped the page up to let the color run. Once it was dry I used a slightly damp baby wipe and a heart stencil to rub away some of the color. I used the number stencil with the glass bead medium. I used a long forgotten container of loose glitter to sprinkle of the glass bead medium.

1 comment: