An Experiement in trying to simplify my life



Friday, February 19, 2016

Don't Stop Playing

I've been art journaling with the kids at work. Today I'm showing them how to add layers to our prepped pages. The best part of teaching them to art journal is rummaging around in storage for supplies. We used foam sheets to cut shapes and tissues paper to add texture. This "junk" as my coworker called it, has been lying around for years. It came in handy. In addition to the foam shapes and tissue paper I used a couple stencils, acrylic paint, stamp, archival ink and colored bakers twine to complete my example page.

2 comments:

  1. What a fun idea for kids! Bright pops of color against a bold, dark background is a favorite way to go for me. Fun idea for my next play.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun page! Thanks for sharing with Let's Play!

    ReplyDelete