An Experiement in trying to simplify my life



Wednesday, February 3, 2016

January's Art Journal Pages

I got so involved in creating and working in my art journals that I forgot to write about them. At least I remembered to take pictures of the finished pages, even if I didn't take pictures of the process.
Tissue paper, grunge board cut-outs, gelatos, black sharpie,
distress ink, and clear stamp 
Textured paper, acrylic paint, foam stamp, rubber stamp, archival ink, tag, spray inks and yarn
Embossed grunge board, Ranger texture paste, die cut,
spray inks, black distress ink, geel gloss medium, and sticky backed jewel

Photo collage, Ranger texture paste, sheet rock joint tape
distress ink and blue sharpie
Extreme glitter acrylic paint, watercolors, rubbing alcohol
and movie quote

Scrapbook paper, gel medium, wood chips,
acrylic wash, Ranger texture paste, stencils
and black sharpie




This page sucked to make. It was the bane of my existance for a
long time. I don't know how many layers are even on it anymore or
even what I used aside from the obvious paper flowers, butterfly buttons
and "happy" chipboard with puff embossing powder.


Handmade marbled paper, hand cut stencil,
acrylic paint, paint markers, stickles
Sharpie, watercolor pencils, stamps, distress inks


Patterned scrapook paper, gessp, sharpie, gelatos

Scraps of handmade marbled paper, flower punches, gel gloss
medium and sharpie

Spray inks, glass bead medium, Ranger texture paste,
bubble wrap, toilet paper roll, acrylic paint, stencil,
and paint marker.


Spray ink, large doily, distress inks, sharpie, stencils, stickles
Acrylic paint, book text, gesso, gel medium, metalic lace, glitter paint, metalic gold ink, stamp and TONS of mod podge.

No comments:

Post a Comment