An Experiement in trying to simplify my life



Monday, January 5, 2015

Photo Challenge

Well I've only managed to keep one of my commitments so far this year. I have kept up with the photo a day challenge. It was kind of fun. I was never really sure what I was going to take a picture of ...other than myself.


I haven't had a chance to run yet this year. But I am planning on it today. The New Year started off a little crazy for me. But that's not unusual. I just hope I can survive my run. Came down with a terrible cough. And nothing is making me feel better. Just grrr!!!!! Thanks to this stupid cough I have also broken my no soda commitment. The coke burns the crap out of my throat, but afterwards (at least for a little while) I feel better. Once this cough is gone i will just start over.

No comments:

Post a Comment