An Experiement in trying to simplify my life



Saturday, December 12, 2015

Art Journal: Day 11

I'm up in Orem visiting my brother and sister-in-law. I love it up here. Tonight my friend drove up to temple square. It's the first time I've ever seen the lights on temple square in person. Amazing, inspiring, beautiful.


Just a few pictures from Temple Square



Anyway tonight's page was a little difficult. I realized there are some essentials missing from my new travel art kit. Mainly writing utensils. I have none. Thankfully my sister-in-law does paper crafting and had lots if fun things for me to play with.

Materials used:
Glues dots
Distress Ink in peacock feathers and peeled paint
Water brush
Scrap of white glitter paper
Temple shaped peg board
Pencil
Scissors
Crayola blue glitter marker

 I was showing my brother the versatility of distress ink. I used the water brush and the peeled paint ink pad the add some green to the background.
 I gently brushed peacock feathers ink over the parking ticket receipt for a little color.
 I used the peg board as a stencil to cut out a Temple from the awesome glitter paper my sister-in-law had. Traced it, cut it out and stuck it on with glue dots. Used the crayola glitter marker to add a tiny bit of journaling.



No comments:

Post a Comment